fredag 2. juni 2017

Patricia Smith Suing Hillary Clinton Over Benghazi ‘Cover-up’


Patricia Smith is the mother of Sean Smith, the US State Department information management officer who was killed in Benghazi in 2012. 

Now Patricia is in the midst of a court battle that could force former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton turn over everything related to the attack.

The initial case was dismissed, but Smith plans to appeal.
“I don’t think it should’ve been handled the way it was, I believe these judges were politically appointed by Clinton and that administration, and I don’t believe what they said,” Smith said
The lawsuit alleges that, “as a direct result” of Clinton’s use of private email servers during her time as secretary of state, “Islamic terrorists were able to obtain the whereabouts of Ambassador Christopher Stevens… and subsequently orchestrate, plan, and execute the now infamous September 11, 2012 attack.”
“I think we’re going to go again and go to the Appellate Court and get the judge correctly,” Smith said.
When Clinton met with the victims’ families, she knew she was not telling the whole truth about what happened. She claimed the cause of the attack was in part due to a low budget film called Innocence of Muslims.
“She called me a liar,” Smith implored. “When I asked her what happened in Benghazi, she said it was the fault of the [anti-Muslim] video. But when I repeated that a little bit later to the media, Hillary said she never said anything like that to me, and if I said that, I’m a liar.”
While Smith’s son, Sean, was given an award posthumously, there was never any other response from the State Department.
“The State Department never did say what had happened over there. The only information I got was from the contractors and from other people who were there, but not the State Department,” Smith explained.
“Someday, somebody will tell me what happened. I deserve to know,” she said, adding “I want to be told the truth, just the truth. Hillary should’ve learnt to tell the truth, too.”